Consulting at a Higher Level
Considering the today’s global uncertainty, many companies are researching bringing back all or some of their production to our shores. If you’re looking at installing a new SMT or Through-Hole assembly line, or looking to modify one, it can be daunting; managing multiple vendors providing very complex (and expensive) machines or tools, all with different shipping lead times and logistics, set up procedures, and software compatibility issues. It can be a project management nightmare, especially if you’re trying to run a business.
- Working with our pick and place partners, Restronics Northland can help coordinate and manage this overwhelming task. By partnering with our SMT pick and place partner experts, we can:
- Source all the machines you need for your line (even if we don’t have a direct relationship with the manufacturer).
- Manage the delivery logistics, making sure everything arrives on time and together.
- Manage the installation and line bring up.
- Manage the SW compatibility between the different machines from the different manufacturers.
- Ensure your people are trained.